Beantown Veterinary Clinic Presents: The Biscuit Loser
An 8-week weight loss and health transformation program for your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Biscuit Loser?
The Biscuit Loser is a program designed to assist your dog to lose excess winter weight and increase his/her overall health and fitness level.
Is my dog a good fit for the Program?
The Biscuit Loser is targeted for dogs that are overweight, but is a good fit for any dog whose owner is looking to be more proactive with their dog’s overall health and fitness. We are accepting current clients and new clients for this program.
How long is the Program?
The program lasts 8-weeks and is designed to promote a healthy lifestyle for your pet in the months to follow.
What does the Program include?
The program includes:
- Physical exam performed one-on-one with Dr. Amy Straut
- A full nutritional analysis
- An individualized exercise plan
- Individual check-in meetings with Dr. Straut and our Veterinary Technicians to ask questions and measure your dog’s progress
- Monthly group meetings which include a weigh-in and fun activities to boost confidence and switch up your dog’s exercise routine
- A FitBark activity monitor. The FitBark is a device specifically designed to record and monitor your dog’s activity
What is the calendar of events?
You can view and download a Google Document of the meeting calendar here.
What if I can’t make it to one of the meeting times?
Contact our vet staff at 617-444-9446. We are very excited about the program and will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
How do I enroll my dog in the program?
Contact Beantown Veterinary Clinic at 617-444-9446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll your dog.
When is the deadline to enroll?
We will accept participants up until Friday, April 22nd. Our Kickoff meeting is Wednesday, April 27th.
I have more questions about the program. Who do I contact?
You can call us at 617-444-9446 and ask to speak with a member of our veterinary staff for more information.